Saturday 21 July 2012

Someday

Typing with a disappointed smile :

Someday Imma say sorry to my Family, all my friends and loved ones.
I let them down too many times, and they kept trust and faith in me over and over again.



Someday Imma submit to that Almighty and ask for forgiveness of all my unforgivable sins and mistakes.

Someday Imma touch her feet and request her for my Heaven, even though I don't deserve that.

Someday Imma tell that man that he is the reason i am here. He is my Paradise of this world.


Someday Imma meet her and admit i was wrong and her each and every word was right.

Someday Imma tell them that I love them the most. I don't say but they're the motivation that keeps me going.

2 comments:

  1. Disappointed smile?? Why u must be happy that u realised all this.. Now don't waste a sec n Make that day today :) U rocks buddy ;) STAY BLESSED ..besto buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you have to eat ur words , swallow ur pride and accept that you are wrong. its not "giving up" its called "growing up "

    ReplyDelete