Saturday 28 July 2012

I Feel Incomplete

    Ramadan, Sunday and early Morning, too boring to try something interesting. Right ? I don't feel like writing though but yes it has to be this time, Only this. Few words, they're what I have right now.
    Lost in a Desert, Wandering in Dark Space with lost shinning star or writing a book with Blank Numb Mind. Nothing seems working at this hour. Every damn path looks like a maze and proves to be an unsolveable puzzle. Insomnia, too long fast and summer vacations don't seem to be helpful as well. Where's the way out then. You don't
have option esp. when you are this much nerd with Zero Experience. How would I sum it up ? No Solutions, No supportive one around.
   I know life goes on no matter what happens around you but lets clarify it, lets not let go this chance ? lets not lose it from here ? one more time. Just One more ?


Enough, That friend is gone, and I lost my importance. Must move on.






Writing with Scattered Thoughts, too Scattered to sum up.

No comments:

Post a Comment