Saturday 2 June 2012

How Do I Take On Life

I am a prospective youth of this country - Imaginative, practical, outspoken, impulsive, patriotic, and capable of rational thinking.
To me, it seems that frustration, corruption, hypocrisy, lawlessness, insecurity, and insincerity have run deep down into our roots to such an extent that at times I wonder if ever we be able to uproot these evils or not ?
My fellows and friends says that I should not worry about such things and instead, should pay more attention to my studies.

They are all right but isn't the environment in which we live, a part of our education? We learn from our surroundings and cannot remain indifferent to the events taking place around us. In the years to come, we will become adult citizens; we will become a part of different institutions and be very much a part of the system in the broader sense.
In current scenario, we as a nation, are suffering from moral deterioration. We have forgotten  our values and have indulged in malpractices of all sorts.

The bitter truth is that we care so much for our false pride and ego that we have become blind towards our flaws and shortcomings.

1 comment:

  1. Agree !! We shud be rational in decision making ..By raising our hand together We can diminsh these evils,Alienation n insurgencies between our nation. Postive thinking Appreciated !!!

    ReplyDelete