Friday 5 July 2013

YOU

Imagine someone knocking on the door. You answer it, and you see you. You don’t see you like you would if you were looking at yourself in a mirror. You see you in the flesh. It’s exactly the same you, except its not you, because you are you. This you is a complete different being, he has a mind of his own.

You let him in. What do you talk about? What is it you can say that he is not already thinking? Do you feel comfortable because, finally you know somebody who understands you, or do you feel intimidated because this person truly understands you?

Things I always think about when I find myself alone!


ZQ.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! i had never thought about something like that before. I think I would be excited at first but then maybe I would get bored because my versions will know what I am going to say next or how I am going to respond to a particular thing.
    I dunno really but it sure would be something of an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, this is definitely food for thought! I shall certainly be wondering about this now too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I never thought that way. That was interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely like the person to leave my house :p
    I mean why would I want a clone? :/ Diversity exists for a reason right?

    ReplyDelete