Thursday 28 February 2013

The Answers

Many of you might find these words awkward and different especially when they're coming from my Pen. People who have me in their heads 24/7 will find these normal because according to them that's who I am, or at least they express so. Telling people the random stuff I am going through, Things I am learning or the matters I find strictly condemnable.
 
 
  Winter is over for me, not speaking from the weather's perspective, more like the study calendar's winter. I think these winter vacations are the only reason I have started loving this season. But That's not the Point here. While we all are about to start a new year, the most awaited and the anticipated one in which you practically start getting your hands wet everyday. All of a sudden, unlike others, I don't feel like excited anymore. Yes I was but I am not anymore. I want something different, something more practical. But what can be more practical than this? Maybe it's just the regret speaking? After wasting 3 precious months. But I didn't waste them. Did I? Remember? Volunteering for Educational Projects, Social works and learning new things, And I was more Social and Responsible person this time. I faced people who don't like me. I got my confidence back and I have stopped judging people. I am back to being a Good Old lad now. What is it then? And I feel great because I have started reading books. I never knew they're this much interesting. Perhaps these writers weren't writing before. But they were. They're the same Writers. I just can't believe I finished a book in one single day. Damn that was Yesterday. I felt good and wanted to read more. But I have classes and college tomorrow? How is this that I don't find this interesting? After all I love doing stuff.
  Okay. Why not? But Why at the first place. Why am I trying to find the answer at the First place?
Satisfaction? Excuse to myself? I think its because I want to convince myself that I have learnt something, Rationality!!
I know I am wrong and it can't be the end or the answer I need. But it doesn't always have to have an end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment